iCliq & iCliqToGo will
be down starting
5PM • Oct 26th thru
8:30AM • Oct 29th
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
WHAT TO EXPECT
BEFORE THE UPGRADE
Some suggestions of what you can do prior to the upgrade weekend
• Use your online banking as usual
• Schedule any automatic transfers or billpay that will need to be paid during the weekend of 10/26 through 10/29 to ensure that your payments stay on track during the transition
• Make sure your contact information is up to date so you can be in the know with all the new features coming your way
• Conduct any other banking that you would need prior to that weekend
WHAT TO EXPECT
Starting Friday, 10/26 at 5pm thru Monday, 10/29 at 8:30am, HHFCU Online Banking will be unavailable. Please know that we, at Hudson Heritage, will be working tirelessly around the clock to upgrade the system to better serve you.
What you CAN do during the upgrade
• Use your debit & credit cards to make purchases
• Check your balance at a branch during normal business hours or at any ATM at your convenience
• You will still be able to come into the branch on Saturday, 10/27 and bank during normal business hours
• You can check your balance through iTalk at 800-694-4328 (Have your member number and PIN ready to use)
• You can also call the Member Solution Center at 845-561-5607 during normal business hours
• Withdraw cash or receive cash back when you use your debit card at any HHFCU ATM, point of sale, or at any one of our 30K in-network ATMS (CO-OP or SUM) surcharge-free
Questions? We've got answers. Click here for some commonly asked questions in regards to the upgrade weekend.
Hudson Heritage Online and Phone banking services will resume starting at 8:30am on Monday, 10/29. You will be able to access your accounts, and enjoy all the exciting new features that iCliq and iCliqToGo have to offer!
WHAT TO EXPECT
AFTER THE CHANGE
NEW & EXCITING FEATURES!
• Updated! Same look & feel across all devices: desktop, mobile, and tablet. No more guessing where things are.
• NEW! Global access to ALL your accounts in one convenient place. No need to login to outside financial sites again! Link them
one time and done.
• Improved! Money Transfer functionality.
• NEW! Person-to-Person Money
Transfers that move money instantly.
• NEW! Customize the name(s) of
• BONUS! Information about how to have full control of your card functionality with the MyCardRules App. Don’t have it yet?
Need help logging in the first time? Click the button below to get you to the future of online banking!
Curious about the features?
See them in use in real time!
Yes, all of your account history is carried over to the new experience. We have enhanced the overall look and feel of account history, as well as searching/filtering functionality, but your data hasn’t changed.
Will my account history still be available?
No, you will be able to access your online
banking via browser OR mobile apps using your existing credentials.
Will my login change?
We increased the amount of bill pay functionality, providing you with more information relating to your pending and processed bills. Enhanced bill pay now appears in a more dashboard-style user interface, enabling you to choose the way you view information: either in a card view (for phone and tablet) or a list view (desktop and tablet).
There's an updated BillPay area?
The only browser requirement is that your browser must be HTML5 compatible. We recommend updating your browser to the latest version available—not just to ensure compatibility with the new online banking experience, but also to ensure that your online banking is as secure as possible. If you try to log in without a compatible browser you will be redirected to a website to download a new version of the browser. Some minimally supported browsers, as listed below, may show minor behavioral or cosmetic differences, but will generally support online banking. The Minimally supported browsers are: Internet Explorer – Version 11 and below, Firefox – Version 24 and below, Chrome – Version 30 and below, Safari – Version 6 and below.
What browsers is this compatible with?
Absolutely. You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop. If you’re on a platform that isn’t Android or Apple, you can always access online banking via your HTML5-compatible mobile browser.
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
A unified experience simply means that the look and feel of your online banking is consistent on all of your devices. It is intended to improve your experience by making navigation simple and familiar regardless of device.
What is a unified experience?
© 2018 HHFCU | FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA