Remote Deposit Anywhere FAQs
Several ways –
• Through iCliqToGo – Using our app, you can enroll in RDA with the push of a button
• At the branch – Teller can complete the Enrollment form
• By phone – A Representative can complete the Enrollment form
• By requesting RDA in iCliq via Secure Message
• Be enrolled in iCliq (online banking)
• Downloaded and installed our latest mobile app
• iPhone & iPad– minimal version 3.10.1
• Android – minimal version 3.13.1
• Must have a share account and meet the credit unions acceptance criteria
• Must have 60 days of positive activity
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Current mailing and residence address on file
• No HHFCU loan delinquency of 30 days or more
• No overdrawn account balances of 16 days or more
• Cannot have caused the credit union a loss
How Does it Work?
You’ll see a confirmation message when:
• Submitted – deposit has been submitted to the CU
• Duplicate – deposit has been already been processed
• Poor image quality or no endorsement – ensure that the images are clear.
Check for proper endorsement
• For deposit only (You must endorse your check “For Deposit Only”)
• Deposit limit reached – total allowable amount in either check amount or count has been reached for the current 30 day period.
Ineligible items include:
• Checks payable to any person or entity other than the account owner
• Checks that have been altered in any of the check fields
• Checks that are not payable in US dollars
• Checks that are stale or post dated
• Checks that are stamped “non-negotiable”
• Any third party check (a check made payable to another party and “signed over” to the depositor)
Deposit Limits for Consumer Accounts:
All members enrolled/enrolling in Remote Deposit will be permitted 5 items per day with a cumulative daily limit of $1,000.00 and 20 items per month with a cumulative monthly limit of $5,000.00. The hold time for an item is 3 business days.
Deposit Limits for Business Accounts:
Business Level 1– Deposit limitation of 10 items per day with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $2,500.00 and 20 items per rolling 30 days with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $5,000.00.
Business Level 2– Deposit limitation of 10 items per day with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $5,000.00 and 20 items per rolling 30 days with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $10,000.00.
NOTE: A member can request higher deposit limits. Consideration will be then be determined and set on an individual basis upon approval.
Related Resourcesendif; ?>
E-Statements are a safe, convenient, free, and "green" option that allows you to view, download, and print your statements. Follow the instructions below to…
HERITAGE iCLIQ The online banking system that lets you access your accounts, deposit checks and pay bills from your computer, smartphone or tablet... anytime...…
Access your Hudson Heritage accounts from anywhere using iCliqToGo on your mobile device, smart phone or tablet. There are two methods for secure access to…
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is a free service enabling you to deposit checks using your smartphone with Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union’s iCliqToGo Android…