Managing your money better makes life a little easier
Money is one of the most significant aspects of a person’s life and managing it should be just as important. If you manage your money, you will find that life is much less stressful. Tips on money management are:
- Keep account of all your transactions in your checking account.
- Make sure you keep an accurate balance in your checkbook.
- Reconcile your checkbook or review your online statement regularly.
- Don’t spend more than you can afford.
- Always pay off your credit cards to avoid the interest rate.
- Budget your money monthly, so you know how much you are able to spend and save.
- Always save more than you initially thought you would.
- Do not own more than one credit card to avoid major debt.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us. We’re here to help!
Need info on retirement? Savings? Debt? Budgeting? Introducing BALANCE™: Our FREE confidential financial counseling exclusively for HHFCU members.
At Hudson Heritage, we want to help you achieve your financial goals, whether it means getting out of debt, buying your first home, saving for college or retiring. HHFCU is proud to offer members a FREE confidential counseling service to answer any questions you may have about money. BALANCE™ counselors can answer questions by phone from 8:00AM until 11:00PM. They provide online budgeting, advice and educational services that can help you easily understand how to manage your money. Click here for info.
Saving for retirement and protecting your family is crucial. We can no longer just work for our money – our money must work for us. Heritage Investment Services exists to grow your wealth. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to maximize and build your savings, Heritage Investment Services can help improve your financial situation.
Heritage Investment & Wealth Solutions is proud to offer wealth management & financial planning to our members. Experienced Certified Financial Planners® can help you with your goals. They provide expertise and resources in the following areas: