Welcome to Online Banking
E-Services from Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union makes it easy to bank anywhere anytime. View balances, pay bills, get alerts, transfer funds, review charges, even deposit checks without visiting a branch. All from your desktop or smartphone. Hudson Heritage mobile banking allows intelligent banking on your schedule.
Introducing iCLIQ and our online family
Now iCLIQ lets you manage your accounts, pay bills, transfer funds and more–24/7, all from your home computer. iCLIQ’s online banking features include the ability to:
- Get current account information safely and securely
- Set up email, text, and/or login alerts to monitor account activity
- View transactions and easily download your history to your budgeting or accounting software
- Set reminders for payment due dates or confirmations when checks are deposited
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Activate, block, or re-order your debit card
(iCLIQ is a free service open to all members, however, you must access your account at least once within a 60-day period to avoid incurring any fees.)
You can access your Hudson Heritage accounts from anywhere using the iCLIQTOGO app on your smart phone or tablet. The app is completely free and can be downloaded from the Android or iOS app store. You must be enrolled in Heritage iCLIQ in order to have iCLIQTOGO.
Never miss a bill again thanks to iPAY, our Online Bill Pay Service. Now you can easily pay your bills safely and securely from your computer or laptop. Send a cash gift, pay the babysitter or send money to someone in college with one-time or scheduled payments.
iMGMT gives you a 360-degree global view of not only your Hudson Heritage accounts, but the ability to see all your other accounts as well. You can manage any type of account—checking, savings, investment, or credit cards. This single, online resource enables you to check your current financial position to make smart, well-informed financial decisions, and to help you meet long-term goals such as college, vacations, and retirement.
About Remote Deposit Anywhere
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is a free service enabling you to deposit checks using your smartphone with Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union’s iCLIQTOGO Android or iPhone Mobile Banking App. It’s convenient, easy, and safe. Simply take a picture of both sides of your check and deposit directly into your account.
Benefits of Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union Remote Deposit Anywhere :
- Save yourself a trip to the bank by depositing checks from your smartphone anytime, anywhere!
- Submit deposits until 8:00 p.m. for same day processing.
- Receive confirmation email when your check(s) are deposited successfully.
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is a free service provided by Hudson Heritage which allows members the ability to make deposits to their share accounts using their mobile device.
Deposits can be made to any share or share draft checking account to which the member is an owner.
Android, iPhone, iPad and some Windows devices can be used.
There are several ways to sign up for RDA:
- Through iCliqToGo – Using our app, you can enroll in RDA with the push of a button
- At the branch – Teller can complete the Enrollment form
- By phone – A Representative can complete the Enrollment form
- By requesting RDA in iCliq via Secure Message
You must meet the following criteria to use Remote Deposit:
- Be enrolled in iCliq (online banking)
- Downloaded and installed our latest mobile app
- iPhone & iPad– minimal version 3.10.1
- Android – minimal version 3.13.1
- Must have a share account and meet the credit unions acceptance criteria
- Must have 60 days of positive activity
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current mailing and residence address on file
- No HHFCU loan delinquency of 30 days or more
- No overdrawn account balances of 16 days or more
- Cannot have caused the credit union a loss
No, this is a free service.
Using Remote Deposit on the iCliq mobile App – a picture is taken of both the front and the back of the check. The amount of the check is entered and the account for deposit is selected. Clicking on Deposit will send the information to the credit union for processing. A confirmation message will be delivered to the member indicating the status of the deposit within a few moments.
You’ll see a confirmation message when:
- Submitted – deposit has been submitted to the CU
- Duplicate – deposit has been already been processed
- Poor image quality or no endorsement – ensure that the images are clear.
- Check for proper endorsement
- For deposit only (You must endorse your check “For Deposit Only”)
- Deposit limit reached – total allowable amount in either check amount or count has been reached for the current 30 day period.
Confirmation e-mails – approved or declined – will be sent to the email address you provide in iCliq. Declined messages will indicate why the deposit was rejected.
All checks should be endorsed with the payees’ signature. The words, “For deposit only” should be written underneath. Deposit tickets are not required and will not scan. Deposited checks should be retained in a secure area for a minimum of 15 days.
Personal or business checks drawn on a financial institution and payable in US currency. If the check is payable to multiple parties, all parties must be on the account being credited.
Ineligible items include:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the account owner
- Checks that have been altered in any of the check fields
- Checks that are not payable in US dollars
- Checks that are stale or post dated
- Checks that are stamped “non-negotiable”
- Any third party check (a check made payable to another party and “signed over” to the depositor)
Deposit Limits for Consumer Accounts:
All members enrolled/enrolling in Remote Deposit will be permitted 5 items per day with a cumulative daily limit of $1,000.00 and 20 items per month with a cumulative monthly limit of $5,000.00. The hold time for an item is 3 business days.
Deposit Limits for Business Accounts:
Business Level 1– Deposit limitation of 10 items per day with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $2,500.00 and 20 items per rolling 30 days with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $5,000.00.
Business Level 2– Deposit limitation of 10 items per day with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $5,000.00 and 20 items per rolling 30 days with a cumulative daily dollar amount of $10,000.00.
NOTE: A member can request higher deposit limits. Consideration will be then be determined and set on an individual basis upon approval.
Accepted deposits can be viewed in the account immediately. There is a 3 business day hold placed on all deposits. The release/availability date will be viewable in the Account Summary.
MOBILE BANKING FAQ
While every effort is made to verify proper operation for all mobile users on a wide range of devices and operating systems (OSes), it is neither practical nor cost effective to verify compatibility of Internet Solutions mobile software products against every possible device and operating system combination; to
ensure success for the majority of our users our quality assurance process is conducted using popular device and operating system combinations. It is also necessary to increase the minimum system requirements from time to time in order to provide the best possible mobile experience to the
maximum number of end users as newer devices and OSes are adopted by users.
Users will also need access to the internet using the default browser(s) included by their mobile device manufacturer or the latest goDough® or iBizManager Mobile Banking Application compatible with their device. Android tablets, screen resolution below 470 x 320dp and jailbroken or rooted devices are not
goDough® Mobile Banking Application
- iOS 9.1 or higher.
- Android 4.4 or higher.
goDough® Mobile Brower
- iOS 9.1 or higher
- Android 4.4 or higher
- Windows 10 or higher
- Most OSes with HTML5 compatible browsers
goDough® Classic View
Most non-HTML5 compatible browsers
iBizManager Mobile Banking Application
iPad running iOS 9.1 or higher
Users will need a Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) capable device.